41.5 hours a week 8.00am to 5.00pm Monday to Thursday
8.00am to 4.00pm on Friday
(with 30 minutes unpaid lunch break)
Annual Leave: 20 days paid Annual Leave plus paid Bank Holidays
Remuneration: £23,000.00 per annum
Bonus Scheme: Following completion of 12 months’ satisfactory employment and according to the rules of the Profit Related Bonus Scheme. Payments are profit-related and are not guaranteed.
Pension: Government Pension Scheme
Sick Pay: 4 Weeks paid sick in 12 month rolling period
Facilities: On-site parking facilities and equipped staff room.
This role is to prepare and repair hire fleet units for hire and sale. Working from the Manchester Depot (and other depots if required) to ensure a high level of work is achieved to meet client expectations.
Site attendance will also be required for site repairs, on hire and off hire works nationwide. You will be required to have excellent customer facing and communication skills.
Health and Safety are paramount, you must be able to comply with all H&S requirements on and off site.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Reporting daily to you Supervisor
• Joinery and plumbing skills required to prepare AVDanzer cabins
• Site repairs, ensuring works are completed and signed for by the client
• Work across the different areas of the site as required
• Reporting to your Supervisor for further works
• Attend inductions on site
• Client briefing of works to be completed, adhering to the client site instruction
• Organise and prioritise materials and equipment required
• Liaise with the client on site regards working safely and achieving expectations
• Installation and removal of AVDanzer products in a safe manner
• Ensure all certifications are in date and advise H&S Manager if they are to expire
• Additional works on site to be approved at the Head Office and signed for by the client on site when complete
• Remove all AVDanzer waste materials and make requests for skip hire where required
• Client facing role, promoting AVDanzer positively
• Responsible for own Health and Safety
• Comply with all Company policies and procedures
• Effectively carry out any other duties as specified by your Supervisor
• Provide cover for holidays and sickness as requested
• Maintain ‘clean as you go’ practices in the yard and office
• Support ‘resource discipline’ ensuring lighting and heating in the offices and yard are turned off when not in use
• Support ongoing improvements and proposed initiatives. The company encourage innovation and your input is invaluable in ensuring optimum efficiency and effectiveness is maintained
• Report any incidents in the yard without delay to your supervisor, H&S Officer or Depot Manager
• CSCS Card
• CPCS slinger signaller NVQ – Training given
• IPAF Mobile vertical (scissor lift) and mobile boom
(cherry picker) certification – Training given
• PASMA safe installation and use of aluminium – Training given
Tower scaffold certification
• Counterbalance certification – Training given
• Full drivers licence – less than 6 points
• Previous experience within a manufacturing environment
• Good knowledge of Health and Safety standards
• Good communication skills
• Excellent leadership skills
• Ability to work on own or as part of a team
• Ability to carry out further training and development
• Flexibility to work overtime if required.
• Experience within a similar organisation.
AVDanzer are an expanding and long established cabin hire and manufacturing company with depots based at Manchester, Nottingham and Essex. Due to increasing workloads and an ever-growing order book we are currently recruiting a Site Installation / Modular / Hire Fleet Support Operative to join our expanding team working out of our Denton, Manchester Head Office. (Full training will be provided)