WHAT IS SUSTAINABILITY?
Sustainability is all about meeting the needs of the present without compromising the needs of future generations. It can be measured in terms of economic, environmental and social value.
CUT THE FINANCIAL AND ENVIRONMENTAL COSTS OF YOUR BUILDING
AVDanzer produces some of the most advanced modular and relocatable building systems available. They are designed and manufactured under controlled conditions using the latest technology in state-of-the-art production facilities. The steel-framed buildings are fully fitted out in the factory before being delivered to site by road, where they are craned onto pre-prepared foundations in a matter of hours.
Studies have shown that our modular method of construction offers considerable whole-life value benefits, including:
• Construction predictability: Costly time and budget overruns are a major concern among construction clients. Because it is factory based, modular building manufacture is not disrupted by weather conditions, site characteristics or trade shortages. Research has shown that 99.9% of AVDanzer projects are delivered on time and on budget* – compared with a construction-industry average of 63% on time and 49% on budget.**
• Speed of construction: Build times can be reduced by up to 50% using modular building methods, leading to proportionate savings in site costs and an earlier return on investment.
• Quality control: Factory-based manufacturing environment delivers consistently high quality standards through close control of the entire construction process – our quality management system is certified to ISO 9001:2015.
• Better building performance: Factory production means buildings are manufactured to very tight tolerances. Use of cutting edge software ensures that every building designed by AVDanzer has carbon emission rates which will either meet or exceed the requirements of Building Regulations Part L2.
• Environmental control: We have gained accreditation for our high-standards of environmental management and commitment to ongoing environmental responsibility. This means that the environmental impact of our products and processes is being reduced through the successful implementation of an environmental management system that is certified to ISO 14001:2015.
• Ozone-friendly materials: The insulation materials used in the walls, roof and floor of AVDanzer buildings have an ODP (Ozone Depleting Potential) of zero – minimising their impact on the environment.
• Reduced noise and pollution: Fewer vehicle movements mean less environmental pollution because of reduced vehicle mileage. Noise levels on site are also minimised.
• Recycling of materials: AVDanzer buildings are manufactured with ease of disassembly and recycling in mind. Bolted components can easily be dismantled and re-used, and steel is endlessly recyclable.
• Less waste: The amount of waste generated at both the factory and the site location is minimised.
Improved health and safety: Factory-based construction offers an intrinsically safer working environment than a traditional construction site.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL COMMITMENT
AVDanzer itself is committed to sustainability through its energy-saving and environmental programme.
BENEFITS FOR TODAY – AND FUTURE GENERATIONS
By choosing to purchase an AVDanzer building over a traditionally constructed one, you can achieve cost savings in both the short term and over the life of the structure, as well as reducing the impact of your activities on the environment for the benefit of future generations.